Tuesday, January 20, 2009

goldfish

Seth got some new snacks in the mail today...


Checking them out very carefully (although you can't see them in the picture!)...


Safe to say that they were a hit. He walked around with the bag for a bit because he loves to stick his hand into the bag and pull them out himself.


I still can't get over the idea of colored goldfish. They still taste the same, but it's weird to see purple and green goldfish! Actually, I should say that I assume they taste the same, because as you can plainly see in the last picture, these snacks were "for Seth!" I did not have any.

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel says, "He's not supposed to eat in the family room!"

Although, my kid ate goldfish at Woodman's for dinner tonight because I had so much to do! :) Oops, once and awhile won't kill him, right?