The life of Seth Norman
Sorry that I'm a little slow on the picture thing. I'll work on being better at that!
Me and the boys... Do you like my new haircut?!
What a good looking family! I'm glad you're enjoying your time in the U.S. Thanks for posting some pictures.
He looks so old all of a sudden! There's no trace of newborn left in his face. The pics of Daniel and Seth together are so adorable - it must be so neat seeing them play together.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a good looking family! I'm glad you're enjoying your time in the U.S. Thanks for posting some pictures.
He looks so old all of a sudden! There's no trace of newborn left in his face. The pics of Daniel and Seth together are so adorable - it must be so neat seeing them play together.
Post a Comment