Thursday, December 4, 2008

no bibs, yes dancing

Seth doesn't mind wearing a bib for a little while, but when he's had enough, he's had enough! He kept pulling off the velcro ones, so I got a snap one. Now he has figured out that since he can't undo it himself, he can just pull it over his head, thus stretching it out and making easier and easier on future attempts.



And despite being sick, he hasn't slowed down much. He loves to listen to music and dance as we all know, so the other day I remembered the "Hot Dog" song from Mickey Mouse. I remember Daniel loving it when we were back home this spring, so I pulled it up on the laptop. Seth LOVED it! He has figured out that he can press the spacebar to pause, play, and restart it when the song has ended. I think it's funny that he loves it, not because it's music but because he has no interest in television or anything like that. He watched the screen and danced. In this picture he is literally bouncing up and down to the tune. I took a video of it, but it's difficult to get the videos off our camera and on here. One day I will get to it! But for now, just enjoy the picture and imagine the rest. :)

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Oh boy do I remember that 1:06 minute You tube video. I finally found a version on iTunes, but it's not the same! It's like 3 minutes with a bunch of added words. So don't try to buy it on iTunes. But we have moved onto "cool guy" songs now. Maybe I'll make you a CD of Daniel's favorite "cool guy" songs!