Monday, December 1, 2008

pictures!

I put some birthday pictures and some Thanksgiving pictures up on Picasa.

I didn't get many pictures of him opening up gifts on his birthday because we were using the video camera to do webcam during present time. So the pictures are mainly him having fun opening one in the morning and just a few shots from school. The high school sang "Happy Birthday" to him, and it was hilarious because he puts his hands over his ears while they sang. Wish I had a picture of that!

First Birthday!


I took more pictures on Thanksgiving, and we had cake and ice cream with some of our American friends for him then. I didn't want a party that involved presents, but he still managed to get a few. His actual "party" is this Saturday and it is mainly just with our Hungarian friends. I think it'll be fun! Oh, and note to self, Seth likes to reach for the open flame on the birthday candle.

First Thanksgiving and Birthday Cont

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel loved the basketball birthday cake. But he was upset that it couldn't be turned on (he thought it was a video).