Tuesday, November 25, 2008

signed, "desperately seeking cupcakes"



Seth so desperately wanted to reach a cupcake while they were cooling. I just laughed. Again, what a cutie!

For those of you who haven't seen where we live (which would be almost all of you), I have barely any counter space to work with in the kitchen, which means that when I was making multiple batches of cupcakes, the little counter space I have is completely taken up. The cupcakes had to cool somewhere, so that's why they're all lined up along the sink.

And I did allow Seth a little taste of a cupcake. How could I say no to that little face? He ended up wearing a lot of the chocolate on his face. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First my grandson has to steal biscuits and now begging for cup cakes! Wow - what are you doing to my little guy? I love you Seth and will be sure you get plenty of food when I see you next! Love, Grandpa!!!