Monday, November 10, 2008

the many faces of seth

Here are some pictures from the last few days.

Look at this sad little face as he watched Grandma and Grandpa Y leave. Poor guy!



This picture was taken at the family's house we were at babysitting last week. All of a sudden he seems so much bigger and older to me. He's just chilling on their couch in his pajamas and eating a snack out of a baggie.



The Lang's brought over this "Little People" barn and animals last night for Seth to play with! It was so sweet of them and Seth is loving it. It makes all kind of animal noises.



This is the "you're a terrible mother because you won't let me eat some of your PEANUT BUTTER toast even though I just ate two scrambled eggs, a piece of bread, and cereal for breakfast" face. He is not seriously crying hard, just whining and complaining because I didn't give him any. It was too funny not to capture on camera. You'd think I didn't feed the kid!


And he suddenly is jabbering away like crazy!!! It's so cute and I'm just loving him talking to me about all sorts of things. He even sat down and read a book to Kevin last night and one to me this morning. He turned the pages, pointed at all sorts of things, and jabbered through the whole thing. I am loving this stage!

2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Seth, it all starts with not sharing peanut butter toast...just wait...soon it will be your legos- than you'll really have something to cry about.

Aimee said...

HOLY COW... I agree with Aunt Stefanie - definitely look out for your Legos, little buddy! Mommy doesn't mess around ;)