Here is the link to the pictures from our trip to the aquarium earlier this week. It is the largest aquarium in Central Europe. I really enjoyed it and look forward to going back as Seth continues to grow. He just LOVES animals, so I'm sure he'll be asking to go once he can talk more, too!
![]() |
| Tropicarium Óceanárium |
Seth also really wanted to help Zsolt install the antenna this afternoon. He watched from the door and tried going outside whenever he thought we weren't watching. He points at everything and squeals in delight. In the first picture he is pointing at Zsolt on the ladder. In the second picture, Kevin asked Seth, "Where's Mom?" You can see that he pointed at me!
And this afternoon when he woke up from his nap, he came downstairs and IMMEDIATELY pointed to the new pictures on the wall above the couch and did lots of "ooohhhh"ing. I don't have a picture of him doing that, but I wish I did. It cracked me up.

1 comments:
I am always amazed by how much Madi notices as well. In restaurants, stores, etc., she is always pointing out things, including things I wouldn't even notice, such as lights and things hanging from the ceiling. I'm enjoying how it slows me down and makes me look around more.
Post a Comment