Tuesday, February 24, 2009

cucumber

Wow, I am really falling behind here. Sorry to our family who would love to see more of "baby Seth," who is not so much a baby anymore.

Tonight after dinner he was hungry, and he grabbed a chunk of cucumber that was sitting there, left over from not being used in the salad. He picked it up and tried eating it like an apple. It was so funny. He did actually eat quite a bit. Not sure how he did that with just five front teeth.

Yes, the top two middle teeth came in a couple weeks ago and another top one a week or so ago. He is enjoying being able to bite more bits and pieces off now!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kris,
He is so precious! I love that look on his face with his mouth full of Cucumber. hee hee!

Lova ya,
J

Stefanie Schocke said...

I can't believe he ate it!