Because of not having the laptop, we don't have any way currently to post pictures. I will try to find some computer at school that has a memory card reader.
I gave Seth a haircut the other day. I gave him his first one when Grandma and Grandpa Yaiko were visiting, and I have trimmed his hair several times since. But the one I gave him the other day made him suddenly look SO much older. I think it's the shortest I've cut it, and his hair doesn't look as babyish as it did before. But I like it! I found the trick to getting him to sit still for a haircut is to have him sit on my lap while I sit on the toilet seat lid next to the sink. I run the water and he plays in it with his toothbrush and loves it. Yeah for me for figuring that out! :)
Seth is loving playing with the dog and cat here once again. And now that the weather is warm, he has loved playing outside where there is lots of green grass and a basketball hoop. He really tries to shoot the ball into the hoop. It's so funny to watch. Since we don't have much of a yard, it has been fun to let him run around and do whatever in the fenced in yard here. He certainly loves to be outside!
1 comments:
can't wait to see a pic! Love Dad
Post a Comment