Thursday, May 7, 2009

boxelder bugs beware!

Seth is out to get you! We have TONS of them crawling around in our front "yard" this spring. He had fun a couple weeks ago getting a stick and poking them, mind you while they were mating. That was interesting. Today he decided he was going to kill many of them. I thought he was just poking at them and playing with them, but then I realized he was trying to smash them with a rock. Then he decided to stomp on a few as well, all while making noises like "Ahhh!" and "Ohhhh!" (Noises his father taught him when doing such things or crashing things together, etc. You get the picture.)

I should probably care a bit more that Seth finds destroying bug life so enjoyable, but with these mating bugs all over the place, we have way too many and this might keep them hiding in the grass if they hear him coming!

Again, no pictures. Sorry. You will all end up seeing him in person before I can post any pictures due to our not working laptop.

0 comments: