It has been many months since my last post, obviously due to lack of internet in May and then being at home in the US all summer. I will have to put all of our summer pics into an album so you can see them.
But for now...
Seth found these old socks and insisted on wearing them. Why? I have no idea. If we're not going anywhere I have been letting him run around in a diaper to keep cool. He loves it. But then he saw the socks and wanted them on. He wanted to know where his toes went after he put them on. And he looked for them. We laughed. It's so much fun now that he talks a whole lot more!
3 comments:
I kind of forgot about this blog since you NEVER update it...
Love this kid... he is so cute :)
Thanks for the updates! Love Dad
Post a Comment