Thursday, August 27, 2009

phone calls

I tried posting these first two pictures last night but the computer got all funky, so I hope this post actually works today!

So yesterday before dinner Seth brings out these toys and lines them up on the wall in very specific spots. Kevin and I had no clue what he was doing. But then he just sat at the end next to the gorilla ("mon" he calls it) and admired his work and blabbed away about who knows what. We thought it was funny.



And then this morning, I had the third bedroom open because until baby sister arrives, it's a catch-all for the things we have no where to put right now. We keep the door closed so Seth doesn't get into all of it, mainly the electronic stuff. But today when I opened it, he took out the vacuum cleaner attachment and grabbed the phone we use for Vonage. He walked around the house pretending to vacuum and talk on the phone. Then he dropped the vacuum cleaner part and jumped on the chair. I grabbed the camera to catch him lounging and chatting on the phone. Despite what you may think, that is not what I do all day. :) Where does he get it from?

I asked him who he was talking to, and he said "Zsolt and Ga." Why he can't say "Gabi" we're not sure. He can say multiple syllables now and easily say those. But he just keeps calling her "Ga."
Then he sat up and started talking some more, and I asked him who he was talking to now. He said, "D!" Then he had about a minute long conversation with cousin Daniel about nothing I understood except a "hi" here and there. But it was funny.

2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

AWWW SO SWEET! He was talking to D! :) D was talking to Seth the other day, too. I don't remember what about...

I know blab on the phone all day...children learn through modeling :)

Anonymous said...

So where's the video? Love Dad