Friday, February 22, 2008

it's friday!

Seth is starting to like his little mat with lights, sounds, and all that jazz. Aunt Stefanie passed it down to us, and we brought it over in our crate. He has suddenly become very fascinated with mirrors, so perhaps that's why he now likes this because it has a mirror. He stared at himself in the mirror for quite awhile this morning as he also kicked the pad at the bottom and waved his arms frantically. He was amused, and so was I!


Grandma D. bought Seth a shirt that says "Chicks dig me," and I wish he was wearing that today because he was surrounded by lots of ladies waiting in line for their kürtős kalács in Diósd. And that little dog hat that I love so much on him is a huge hit with everyone else as well.


2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

What a stud!

Kristin said...

it's so fun when they start to do more :)