Monday, February 25, 2008

no more curtains

Kevin is pleased to announce that Seth is no longer fascinated by the curtains. He has found a new thing that he just LOVES to stare at and play with -- his hands! He will sit there and stare at them, cram them in his mouth, and just play with them. He is entertained for quite awhile with these free toys. (Kevin says that the sweater in the first picture makes him look fat! The first picture was taken yesterday and the second one taken tonight.)


The weather continues to be absolutely beautiful, so we went on another super long walk in the Buda hills today. He actually wore shoes for the first time. His feet are finally big enough to keep them on!

And his other latest trick is to smack his lips constantly. I think it's so cute to listen to him smack his lips while he plays with his hands. Kevin says the cuteness of that noise is wearing off real fast.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Seth, you are just too cute!

Stefanie Schocke said...

I love his jean jacket! I can't wait to meet you buddy!