I go over to school to visit with Seth every week. We go to the home basketball games, and we pretty much participate in any school functions. The instant I walk through the doors and they realize that baby Yaiko is there, we are swarmed with kids. Here are a few pictures from our visit to the lunchroom today (Kevin has cafeteria duty this week) as well as to the library!
Seth all ready to go. It is so warm out today!
Hanging out with Joan, the administrative assistant!
Tiana holds Seth while he looks at Jon.
Alli is making funny faces at Seth to make him smile. She would hate that I am posting this picture. Ha ha!
Playing with Christine, our librarian and fellow UWM team member.
4 comments:
how do you keep yourself from eating him up! I can't handle his cuteness!! - thanks for telling me about this blog :)
He is SOOOO cute!
he's a stud...uncle josh
leah, it's difficult but...
1. we haven't found the right seasoning,
2. he doesn't fit in our oven, and
3. the missionary community frowns upon cannibalism.
Post a Comment