So I decided to start a new blog about Seth. That way all of our family can see him as we live so far away. I can't write only about Seth on my other blog that all of our supporters see. I will still post some pictures of him there for others every once in awhile.
I will post pictures as often as I can/remember. We are still having software problems, so I can't do anything to the pictures to make them better. Plus, we can't get any of our videos off our camera and onto the blog. You'll have to wait for some great video we have taken. It will hopefully be coming some day soon.
These shots were taken this evening after dinner...
Seth loves when Kevin comes home and plays with him. I think he likes to see someone else's face and hear someone else's voice besides mine! He holds his head up so well now.This is a shot where video would be so much better. He was sitting there all by himself with us just staring at him because he was so amused by watching himself tap his foot. He kept tapping his foot and watching it while sticking his tongue out. He was content to do that for a good 10 minutes. I wish I knew what he was thinking!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
a new blog!
Posted by Kristen at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sooo in love!!!! He is soo precious! :)
He honestly is the cutest baby I have ever seen...
thanks! He is growing so fast! And I'm the 12th visitor? Wow - I guess my day has been busy!
Love Grandpa D
Kristen, I love the new blog! I will have to add it to my list so I can see more pictures of Seth!!!
Post a Comment