Friday, October 17, 2008

dancing baby

Cassie came over and babysat Seth the other night while Kevin and I went to dance class. She took this video of him dancing. She actually has another one that has him banging his head like crazy, but she hasn't uploaded it yet. I'll post it when she does. But Seth loves to dance and shake his little head to the music. It cracks us up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Is Seth's shirt from Old Navy? I think David had the same one when he was younger.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel watched the video several times this morning! Whatever song he is dancing too is quite popular among the high school crowd. The girls on the bus were listening to it today.

Kristen said...

Yes, the tag says it's from Old Navy. I think Stef gave it to us, but I don't remember for sure.

Cassie is a high schooler, so I guess it must be popular over here, too!