In spite of being sicker than a dog last week, I managed to take a few pictures of Seth while I was lying down.
I gave him the box of cereal to eat from. He eats cereal with me every morning, but giving him the box was easier on the sick days and he seemed to do just fine with it. I think he should be a baby model for Kellogg's.
He has these adorable jeans that have a lion and a giraffe on them, and they match this green shirt with a monkey. Well, this was the only shot I got of those, which of course does not show any of the adorable animals on the front. But the jeans are HUGE on him in the waist. I found the brown belt that came with a pair of shorts Stef gave him this summer, and I pulled that as tight as I could before the jeans were bunched up so much that it looked ridiculous. I made him wear them until Kevin got home Saturday night so that he could see them. It was too funny. Our little skinny boy...
And a few students came over to watch the new episode of "The Office," although we were sad to realize that there was no new one this week due to the debate. We still ate pizza (well, I had toast...ugh) and rewatched last week's episode. Here is Seth with Cassie.
1 comments:
I can't get over how much he looks like Daniel. Dad set up skype. Haircut time! You could do it on the web came for us all to see!
Post a Comment