Thursday, October 9, 2008

our little jim tressel

Seth wore his little sweater vest today, and Kevin kept calling him little Jimmy Tressel. Too funny.

I love this picture because he's ducking down to find the ball he rolled under the stairs. I love it when he does this.



Here's a better picture of him in the sweater vest. He is into pointing at everything and just started liking kicking his ball around. Here he is trying to kick. I love how he's pointing up while he does it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

first off, i want to say that i love my nephew but please don't give him such a horrible nickname. people will think he is stuck up and that he can't win big games when it matters. but seth does look cute in his vest.

josh

Anonymous said...

When is the last time Iowa was in a game that mattered? When is the last time they won the big ten?

I guess being a coach that is more concerned about a player's spiritual condition instead of football is considered lame.

Stefanie Schocke said...

That's right! Go Buckeyes!!! Glad he's getting some use out of the sweater, since Daniel didn't. I love the finger in the air.

Anonymous said...

the last time iowa won a game that mattered, which was in the spring of 2008, was in the national championship...which they won...21 national titles...in wresteling. which, i know kevin, you'll say wresteling doesn't count...but hey, that is what iowa is known for. more national championships then any other school in ncaa history!

josh

Anonymous said...

Like I thought. Iowa is good at sports that have men in tights grabbing at each other.

Anonymous said...

and osu you is good at paying football players in monetary compensation for their athletic abilities and fostering an environment in which one of their running backs thought he could bend the rules and go to the nfl after only one year of football...oh yeah, and he was arrested w/ a half drank bottle of grey goose vodka and a gun on the way to a house of an eye witness who was going to testify against him...sounds like they're breading winners in columbus, lol

josh