Sorry, no pictures again today.
Just had to share that Seth is really beginning to share his dislike when he doesn't get his way. He makes this terrible scrunched up face and then starts to like fake cry. He squints so that he can still see our reaction. It's hard not to laugh, but I just tell him that it's not going to work.
Also, Seth usually goes down for naps and bedtime with great ease. Of course he doesn't always want to go down and will cry for a few minutes. No biggie. But this morning, he wanted nothing to do with a nap and literally SCREAMED for a good while. I checked on him when I heard the first shriek, thinking perhaps he had hurt himself or something like that. But nope, smiles and wanting to get out when I went in. Little stinker. So I left again to the sound of him screaming, and he did fall asleep shortly after. But I have never heard that pitch from him before.
But all in all, he has quite the little personality and loves attention. He knows when he's being funny and people are laughing at him. This is such a fun stage!
Friday, October 10, 2008
shrieks!
Posted by Kristen at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment