Seth didn't start liking books until just before we left to go back to the States this summer. He got some really cool new books since then and loves to have me read them to him every day. I actually don't read them so much as talk to him about the various animals on the page or whatever, but he loves it. Today while I was making lunch, I found him contently enjoying the books without my help. A rare moment, as he insists on sitting on my lap/belly as much as possible. Not an easy or most comfortable thing. I have always wondered why he sometimes will play so well by himself and not need me while other times he seems incapable of doing so. But I am loving this stage, as I do them all. Well, for the most part. I could do without the temper tantrums. :)
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
loves his books
Posted by Kristen at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the haircut!
Post a Comment