So just a block away from us we have a little playground. Let me emphasize the word "little." It only has a slide with three different ways of climbing up, none of which Seth can do because he's too little, but he does love the slide. And it's a quick trip down the street, so it's fine. I'm really not complaining.
We went on Sunday afternoon, and Seth insisted that Dad ride down with him a few times here and there. I love the cheese grin in the picture!
Climbing back up the only way he knew how or could do on his own. If other kids had been there, I wouldn't have let him do it.
Counting backwards "3, 2, 1..." before he went "really fast" down the slide. "Really fast Mom!"
2 comments:
Who taught him to climb up a slide?????
HE looks sooo much older than this summer!
Post a Comment