Thursday, October 1, 2009

more cheese face


Dad is gone for the next few days on the high school retreat. Seth and I went downtown with Pam and Becky and their boys to just get out and be with other adults instead of cooped up inside by myself with a kid for three whole days. Their hubbies are gone too. Anyway, we just went to the imported food store downtown and then to McDonald's for lunch. Seth's best friend is still the Cat in the Hat as you can see, and it goes with us most places. Seth makes sure the "kitty" eats and shares his food and drink with it. And he is still in love with the penguin backpack from Aunt Stefanie. That goes most places with us, too. So when I asked him to smile for a picture before we left this morning, this was the cheese face I got. It's cute at this stage. :)

By the way, I counted, and he has 14 pairs of pants in size 24 months and 2T. Most of them have to be rolled up because they fall down with a little waist, but they fit every where else very well. So don't really need any more pants at the moment, but for the grandmas who might be wondering, he could use a few long sleeve shirts or sweaters/sweatshirts. Not asking you to run out and buy those things, but just if you're wondering...

1 comments:

Doug said...

photogenic like his mom!