So I didn't post any pictures this week but will now post a few to make up for it.
Last Friday while all the dads were at the middle school or high school retreats, the moms and the boys got together for lunch. Not the best picture of all four boys, but it was the best of the ones that turned out. :) Becky's son Zach is 6 and so good with all the little guys. Thomas just turned one this past Monday, and his mom Pam gave birth to his twin brother and sister on the same day! Michelle's son William is almost 4 months old. The boys all "played" well together, and the moms enjoyed lunch!
Seth loves these magnetic Melissa and Doug puzzles. He only knows a few of the bug names but knows most of the sea creatures!
Here he is watching the "Blue's Clues" dvd Aunt Stefanie picked up for him this summer. It is my way of staying sane on those days where I don't get much sleep because of bad back pain and all of those end of pregnancy fun things. He really loves "blue dog" and will ask to watch it, although he only sits for a little bit to watch it. I don't want to use television as a babysitter, but the last two weeks, it has been wonderful for those little bits of time he will actually watch! And then I get to rest...
1 comments:
I can totally see him saying "blue dog".
We all have days where a movie is great and we a break :)
Post a Comment