Thursday, September 24, 2009

peanut butter

Seth climbed up on the coffee table the other morning and was swinging his legs, sitting there looking oh so cute, so I grabbed the camera to snap a shot before I told him that we don't sit on the table. :)



Seth loves peanut butter! That is nothing new, but when I would make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I noticed that he would pull it apart and only eat the side that had the peanut butter on it and not the jelly. So now I just make peanut butter sandwiches. As you can see, he still pulls apart the sandwich to see which parts have the peanut butter and won't eat any parts that don't have peanut butter, which tends to be mainly more around the crust. But if I go back and put even a little bit of peanut butter on any of those parts, he'll eat them no problem. He makes us laugh!


Seth is supposed to be napping right now, and he has been down for about an hour, talking away. He has been saying hi to various people and singing "la la la." Now it sounds like he is just listing off all the words he knows how to say. Hopefully he will fall asleep soon! No one likes a crabby, tired child, especially at the dinner table!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Oh man... I'm sensing the makings of another grilled peanut butter sandwich lover!! :) He's so cute - thanks for posting these pictures!

Stefanie Schocke said...

I HATE grilled peanut butter...so nasty.

I've been eating almond butter lately...you should try it with Seth. So healthy and so good! :)

Doug said...

I'll eat peanut butter sandwiches with Seth in November! Grilled too! Love you guys...

Kristen said...

In true Dunham fashion, I should start making grilled peanut butter sandwiches for him and see what he thinks! His word for peanut butter is something like "pa na ba" and asks for it all the time. He is a Dunham!