Saturday, June 14, 2008

fun summer days

I keep thinking I'll be better at keeping up with this, but the days fly by and I realize I haven't been taking pictures. So I'll keep working on it!

Anyway, I wrote on my blog about us going into the city today, and here is Seth before we left. We ended up leaving the hat and sunglasses at home because they both are just too big on him so he won't leave them on. He pulls the sunglasses up above his eyes with his hand so he can see. Funny kid.

And here he is on our first bus ride of the day. We brought his stroller but took him out of it for the bus ride so that we were able to move in and out more quickly. He was flirting with the lady across the aisle here. He has definitely become much more bashful and flirty lately.

I went to get him out of bed the other day, and he was sitting up in bed just smiling away at me. He is learning how to move and do all sorts of things rather quickly. He started working on going from sitting to hands and knees in the last week or two. Now he does that with no problem (going back to sitting from his hands and knees as well) and had learned that he can get up on his hands and toes and push off of his feet to move forward. It won't be very long until he figures out how to use this knees instead!

3 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! He's getting so big. Kevin- Happy 1st Father's day!! We loved Daniel's bday video to you. Hope things are going well. We can't wait to meet Seth in person.

Love,
Mis and Rob

Anonymous said...

Maybe he will crawl when we get there! Love Dad D