I swear I thought Seth was teething with the way he was constantly drooling and putting everything into his mouth to chew. I just noticed today that he isn't drooling much at all anymore, although he is still putting everything in his mouth. When will he get teeth? I thought it would have been awhile ago. Goes to show you that I know nothing about parenting!
Here he is after his bath, at least putting fingers in his mouth instead of cords. He is sitting on top of the washer. (Isn't it small?!) Yes, the bathrooms here are usually tub, sink, and washer. The water closet is separate with the toilet. Somehow we got a bathroom with a toilet in it, too. Weird.
And Seth is super excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Dunham tomorrow! I'm sure they'll be surprised at how much he has grown since they last saw him in April. It'll be fun!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know nothing about parenting either, I said Daniel was teething for 8 months. :) (From month 4until month 12 when he finally got teeth!).
Post a Comment