So I moved Seth's toy basket downstairs since he actually plays, i.e. puts toys in his mouth. Moments later, he realized that he could care less what was in the basket but only that it was the perfect height to use to stand up. He kept looking all around and holding on with only one hand, as if to say, "Hey, look at me!" And we always do. :)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
hey, look at me!
Posted by Kristen at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Maybe he was saying, "Hey, look at me, put some clothes on me!"
You would want to be naked, too, in this heat!
He is growing so fast!
I know it's because of the heat.
I wish I could be a baby again and not have to worry about clothes. YUCK - I hate the humidity! I'm with ya, Seth :)
Come to Europe and you won't have to worry about clothes.
Oh come on Aimee - they don't worry about clothes in Kentucky either!
I'm not visiting Kentucky!
I don't think they look at the family tree either when choosing a spouse.
Post a Comment