Sunday, June 1, 2008

peek-a-boo

Yes, I know I have been bad at keeping this up recently. Things have just been crazy. Then all the batteries on all of the cameras (our video camera, digital camera, and Whittington's camera we were borrowing) died at the same time so I wasn't able to take pictures. And like I said, it's been crazy!!!

I think Seth might be a blonde after all. His hair gets lighter every day. I can't believe how dark it was when I look at pictures from the first couple of months. It's so light now!

Seth LOVES to play peek-a-boo now. He just laughs so hard when we play, especially when he gets to pull off the cover from his face. He is also really into fake coughing. It cracks me up. We like to do it back to him, which makes him laugh and continue doing it even more. He also can move from a sitting position to being on his hands and knees in a crawling position. He rocks back and forth trying to move forward, but he hasn't figured out how to actually move yet in that position. He manages to move around while on his back or stomach, but I know based on how much he likes to move now, I won't be sitting for more than a few seconds once he can move more on his own. I think he'll be into everything. He already tries to get into things. He just makes me smile and brings so much joy to our life!

Amidst the craziness of helping the Rickard's move their stuff out of our place yesterday, I did get to take a few pictures when things slowed down a bit. Seth had managed to roll all around on the floor and was lifting the bottom skirt on the couch up and playing peek-a-boo with it. He just laughed hysterically, and it was just so fun!


3 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I can't wait to show Daniel these when he gets home!

I can't believe he can move from sitting position to his hands and knees. Daniel was a sitting duck at this point in his development. Wow, he will crawl early! :)

Stefanie Schocke said...

Wow...his hair is light. I remember Daniel's was blonde until he was 14/15months.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel was upset these were pictures and not a video.