Friday, August 8, 2008

busy days

I have been taking some pictures of Seth this week, but it has been super busy with all these people coming over. It's been fun, but I just haven't had time to blog at night. I decided to take this time now since Seth is still surprisingly napping.


So he loves to stand and get into EVERYTHING. I am sure I will be chasing him more once he is walking, but I don't think there is much more he could possibly get into until he's taller. He stands on his tip toes or climbs whatever is near by to reach high. I am constantly amazed by what he can reach and get into. He is holding onto the ledge between the "dining room" and "living room," which is his new favorite place to walk along, bend down to pick up toys and then get his balance while he practices standing all on his own.

We fianally remembered to get batteries to try this bubble toy from Grandma and Grandpa. Seth just stared at the bubbles and didn't know what to do. Then one accidentally got in his eye, so he cried. We'll try it again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until he figures out how to pull a drawer open, reach in and start pulling things out - even if he isn't tall enough! Just tall enough to reach over the top of the drawer and grab! Fun, fun! I think there were instructions with the water toy to keep the bubbles of the child's eyes!!!! Love Dad

Stefanie Schocke said...

That was probably Kevin's doing.