Thursday, August 28, 2008

noodles!!!

I made beef stroganoff for dinner, so Seth tried some plain noodles tonight. As you well know, noodles get sticky all by themselves. I tried feeding them to him with a fork but gave up on that and just handed him the plate. He had so much fun playing with them. They got stuck all over his hands and face. The face he is making in the 2nd and 3rd picture is the one we have on tape but need to download still and post. This face is his new favorite, and it makes everyone laugh. Oh, and he is also waving/showing Kevin the noodles stuck to his hand in the 2nd picture.




And a new game he discovered tonight with the lid to a container... He had so much fun playing with this lid and "hiding" behind it. He smooshed his nose against it, too. Why do we buy kids toys when these are the sorts of things they play with?!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I absolutely love this kid!! His faces are classic :) Thanks for sharing these fun moments with us - it's like we're right there watching him grow!

Stefanie Schocke said...

That's such a funny new face! Umm..I see he is playing with the toy that Daniel gave to him. What a nice cousin.