These pictures are for Leah because she sent us a wonderful package full of yummy goodies for not only us but Seth as well! He tried the cereal bars the other day and liked them. What doesn't this kid like?! And then today we wanted to try the yogurt melt things. I'm sure I probably have to wait or something to give them to him, but he always seems fine with whatever. Anyway, I took some pictures before he even had any because he had a blast playing with the package itself. Enjoy the pics, Leah! And again, thank you!
![]() |
| Seth got new treats! |
You might be able to see his runny nose in the few close ups. I think he feels the pressure change in his ears because twice today he sat with both of his hands over his ears. I took his temperature to make sure he didn't have a fever or something that might indicate an ear infection, but he didn't have one and doesn't show any other symptoms. He is still happy and crawling like crazy to get into anything and everything! I am surprised this cold hasn't slowed him down because he certainly is stuffed up.

2 comments:
I've never seen those yogurt melts before. :)
His hair looks like Daniel's at that age!
awww, what a fun kid! love the pics!
Post a Comment