Tuesday, August 12, 2008

real pool time!


I know the picture is dark...no flash. But this is Seth's bed for the week. A hotel room means that we all sleep in the same room and are confined to this room. Seth was up laughing and smiling two minutes after putting him down last night as he realized that we would be in here and that he could see us. Fortunately our room is pretty big with a couch and chair, so Kevin suggested moving the couch out from the wall and sticking the pack 'n play behind the couch. Brilliant! Now Seth cannot see us and has been going to sleep with no problem. Yeah!


Seth went to the pool for his first official time this afternoon. He enjoyed it. One end is like a beach in that you can walk right in and it gradually gets deeper. That was super nice because he could play at the top. I didn't get many good pictures at all, but here he is loving to splash and closing his eyes!


Here he is playing at the edge of the part where you walk in. He later became quite enthralled with this grated edge and spent lots of time there. I'll try for better pictures tomorrow or Thursday.

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I'm way behind on the blogs since I have been gone.

Glad he got swim diapers- I saw in the other picture he was in a regular diaper.

Zero depth is so nice! That's how Lifetime's pool is too!

He is soo cute!