Kevin announced at 2:00 this afternoon that he had to brig some sort of snack or dessert to the open house. Thanks for the warning. He suggested that I make brownies for the girls coming over for dinner and that he'd take the rest to the open house. So that's what I did.
Seth tried a little bit of a brownie for the first time tonight. I had posted a picture of him "trying" his first food (brownies) in April when I was back home, but this was for real tonight. Most of it ended up on his face I think, but he did get a little taste. He loved it, just like every other food.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
brownies
Posted by Kristen at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Daniel still laughs and laughs at the picture of the two of them eating brownies :)
So cute! Madi is hooked on Oreo's. They are the only cookie she will eat. She has no interest in chocolate chip or sugar cookies. Haven't tried brownies yet though.
Post a Comment