I don't have any pictures from today because Seth and I were super busy. Mondays are "run around" days or whatever you want to call it.
But the reason why I am posting is because I have feeling that this winter Seth and I might have some major battles when it comes to getting ready to go outside. Maybe not, but I'm guessing so. Since it was cold and raining, I made him wear a coat outside to the car with his hood on. He did NOT want to put on that coat, nor put that hood on his head. He eventually gave in because he had no choice, but he did not go down without a fight.
He wore some jeans today that fit him in the legs just fine but are too big in the waist. They even fell off during his nap. I went to check on him while he was sleeping, and they had already slipped below his bum. (By the way, he sleeps with his little tush in the air most of the time!) By the time he was awake, they were completely off. Perhaps that was his evil genius plan the whole time to get away with not wearing clothes.
Yes, Seth loves to run around without clothes and is not liking this colder weather and having to wear clothes. It's funny to watch him on the wood floors just crawl in place for a bit because his knees slide all over the place. Maybe he'll be interested in walking more now. Hmmm...
Monday, September 15, 2008
time to start wearing clothes
Posted by Kristen at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an evil genius.
must be Kevin's side of the family! Love, Dad
Try rolling the waist of the pants down once (like girls do with shorts sometimes). Madi has a tiny waist too, and this seems to help keep the pants up better (kind of like a belt), and it also makes them shorter. Just be ready for the comments from people when they think the pants are on inside out.
Post a Comment