I know you can't see them that well in the pictures, but what did you expect?! Trying to get these pictures was quite the process, and when the teeth are just barely over the gum line, well, let's just say it was a difficult process, one in which Seth was not overjoyed to participate.
So if you can't tell, they are the two middle ones on the bottom that poked through Monday morning. I discovered this as he bit down on my hand while waiting in line at the grocery store. I assumed he had put something in his mouth that I had somehow missed, but I realized it was two teeth. He hasn't been complaining much, so I'm not complaining either!
By the way, Kevin had to hold Seth's arms while I pulled his chin down and then kept clicking like a few dozen times until I thought I might have gotten a good one. All the while Seth is trying to look up at the camera while I'm trying to pull his mouth down. He is so fascinated with the camera and loves it when I turn the screen around so that he can see. That's what he wanted me to do when I was trying to take the picture. But we did get it done!
1 comments:
I wish I could see him again! I love your updates on Seth - what a cutie :) Glad you guys are having fun with him... or maybe it's him having fun with you! Who knows?! In any case - we always enjoy reading about his new milestones. Thanks for keeping up so well with both blogs!
Post a Comment