Seth treated me out to lunch for Mother's Day. It was so sweet of him. And on top of that, he took his nap through the whole thing so that his father and I could enjoy our meals. How thoughtful of him!
I really wanted to have someone take our picture together as a family today, but I forgot to ask at the moments where we could have had someone do it for us. Oh well.
Seth continues to choose to sleep on his stomach. I totally understand because I like to sleep on my stomach too, but it just is so funny to go and check on him and see him like that all the time. Such a cutie pie.
And we learned yesterday that "Seth" does have a Hungarian translation -- "Sét." Remember that the "s" all by itself in Hungarian is pronounced /sh/. The "é" is kind of a long /a/ and long /e/ mixed. Hard to explain. But when you put it all together, it sounds pretty much like a swear word. I don't think I will be calling him that around any Americans!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Kristen at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment