Saturday, May 17, 2008

videos

I made a couple videos of Seth using Whittington's camera for all to see, but every time I try to upload them to my blog, the stupid internet shuts down. Don't know why. So I can't upload them to this blog post, but you can still see them because I uploaded them to our Picasa photos. So click below to get to those. The album you want to see is obviously labeled "Videos of Seth." They're all really short, but they are still fun.

***The first one Whittington made for her niece to see.
***The last one is for Aimee and Shane to see.

CLICK ME!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Daniel said, "Uncle PooPoo". Haha :)

Aimee said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :) That video just brought the biggest smile to my face - and I didn't expect that outfit to fit him quite so soon, either! Such a growing boy :) The 4th video of him laughing at Kevin is just about the best sound in the world. You both must love it! :) Thanks again - we love you and miss you all!