Just a few pictures from today...
This is how he fell asleep this afternoon for his nap. He had hand imprints on his face!
He was ready to go out on a walk!
Seth is really grabbing onto things all the time and pulling himself up!
The life of Seth Norman
Just a few pictures from today...
This is how he fell asleep this afternoon for his nap. He had hand imprints on his face!
He was ready to go out on a walk!
Seth is really grabbing onto things all the time and pulling himself up!
Posted by Kristen at 10:51 PM
5 comments:
What a happy guy!!!
Do the crocs fit?!
such a happy guy
-uncle josh
The crocs are a little too big right now, so hopefully by summer they'll fit better so they will at least stay on his feet. They look so cute on him! Thanks again!
Those are such cute pics!!! I love the sleeping pic, I never get tired of seeing the funny positions David sleeps in and I wish I had taken more pictures of them. Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment