It's Wednesday, which means that I was at ELI again tonight. So once again, Kevin had Seth all to himself and decided to take him over to school for a bit. Here are some pictures of little Mr. Yaiko.
He's a math nerd like his mom and dad already! At least we won't have to pay for math tutoring for this kid. :)
And I forgot to mention earlier that the COUSINS totally won the smiling poll while in the States. Seth loves to smile and laugh, but between all of my cousins and his own cousin Daniel, they all got way more smiles than the grandparents, aunts/uncles, and new friends. Sorry to the losers!
2 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!! I knew we would win in the end :) It was wonderful to see you both. Hope you're settling back into the routine... and time zone for that matter!
My kid rocks.
AHH! I just love the pictures at the desk....so cute!
Post a Comment