It has been SO long since I posted any pictures of Seth on here. Sorry! I seriously have been busy since we got back, mainly entertaining and hanging out with friends. I've had fun. I haven't been taking as many pictures since I took tons while back home, but I have taken a bunch this weekend.
One of the albums is on my other blog, and here are some pictures of Seth literally bouncing the ball with Kevin at school this afternoon. He was talking up a storm watching his dad and several other high school guys play basketball. He wanted to participate, too!
And here are a couple other of the professional pictures. I didn't order this "mirror" one. He was really tired at this point in the photo shoot, so I asked her if they had a mirror because he always smiles at himself in the mirror. My thought was to put a mirror next to the camera, but she put him on top of it instead !He was actually lying on top of a little mirror, and with the magic of computers these days, they removed the mirror and kept the reflection in there. The photographer had never done anything like this and wanted to keep it herself. I like that you can see his face, but I don't like that it's upside down. She still gave my sister a copy of it on the cd, though, which was nice.


1 comments:
You finally updated!! Yeah, I knew exactly what you were talking about and I don't know why she did that either! I remember thinking...put the mirror by the camera. But it's a cool picture...but I understand why you didn't order it.
Post a Comment