Seth tried babapiskóta. I am not exactly sure what it is, besides something for babies who are at least 6 months old to eat. It is some sort of bread/sponge-like thing. I can read some of the ingredients but not all. He seemed to just love this, and he insisted on feeding it to himself and all by himself. I sat there the whole time because I just got nervous that he'd choke if he was able to get a chunk off of there, but it was much too hard and thick for him to do so. I kept pulling it out of his mouth to check! He got very annoyed with me. He fed himself almost the entire thing, until I took it away at the end because I was afraid he would just swallow the part that was left. I must say that I am pretty relaxed and quite laid back about most things, but this whole possibility of choking on things gets me paranoid!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
babapiskóta
No sooner had he finished his peaches, bread, and babapiskóta, he was then at Kevin's side begging like a sad little puppy dog for the homemade sweet rolls a family made for us. He seriously gives you those eyes, and it's hard to resist, other than the fact that he can't and shouldn't eat that stuff anyway! Oh, and Kevin had posted that video on his blog of Seth trying new things, including bread, a month or so ago, and Seth's face said it all about his thoughts on bread at that time. He has changed his mind and cannot get enough bread now. He will be sorely disappointed once we go back to the States that it just doesn't taste as good there.
Posted by Kristen at 10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment