Wednesday, July 23, 2008

he's back


I pieced those two photos together on here, but it won't publish the way I have it set up. So frustrating! Imagine the bottom one over to the right so it looks like a continuation. Anyway, it's funny how Kevin took them like that. I just liked these two because usually when Seth is looking into the camera and trying to grab it, he's actually trying to get the dangling lens cap, which you can see in the bottom picture.

There are two great things I have to share today...

1. Seth slept in until 6:30 and he took his TWO naps today without complaining much, if at all! OUR SON IS BACK! Ever since my parents left, he has been having terrible sleeping problems. So glad that today was back to normal. I just hope that wasn't a fluke!

2. Seth has discovered his manly parts, as Kevin mentioned in his blog, but tonight he wouldn't stop playing with himself and just laughed hysterically. Kevin and I got a few good laughs out of it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His sleeping problems were all related to missing his grandparents! Love Dad

Stefanie Schocke said...

It's so frustrating when their sleep is all messed up!