Monday, July 28, 2008

park

First trip to the park

We went to the park for the first time yesterday. Seth seemed to enjoy it. He really liked the sand! This park wasn't designed for babies, so he couldn't do much. I'm sure he'll love running around and going down the slide once he's older, but for now, he had fun in the swing and the sand!

7 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Awww!!! So much fun! :)

Kelly said...

Madilyn loves sand too. We have a sand pile that the our former house owners left in our front yard, and Madi always wants to go play in it. I'm always afraid she is going to get it in her eyes.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics! Kevin, you've gotta doing something about the yellow shirt - especially with "precious" written on it! Can't you find X-men or something? Grandpa D

2024 Journey said...

Love the pics at the park...where is this park? I was trying to figure it out? somewhere in Diosd? Is this the one down from the school next to the posta? Now that i think about it...Very cute pictures he is getting so big even in just the last month since we moved.

Kristen said...

It's the park (I guess I should say "playground") up between the commi condos where the elementary students walk to during the fire drills. We were going to go to the one by the Posta but there were a bunch of people there and only one swing he could do that was already taken. But we will try that one!

And Dad, the "precious" onesie was from you and Mom!

Anonymous said...

I didn't pick that out! I may have paid for it, but I definitely didn't pick it out! Love, Dad

Kristen said...

In your defense, you paid for it before we knew whether Seth was going to be a girl or boy. :)