Seth tried brushing his "teeth" (read "gums") for the first time yesterday. He loves to help me brush mine and hold the brush, so I thought I'd go ahead and have him try it for the first time. I bought it for him back in April when we were back home visiting, as I haven't seen anything like that for him here. Anyway, he LOVED it!
(I meant to post this picture yesterday, but I try to blog after Seth is in bed. And last night, well, I fell asleep at 8:00!)
1 comments:
Hi Kris!
The little guy looks pleased with himself - he's going to be a fast learner!
Want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Maybe you can get Seth to help you blow out your candles so he has practice for when it is his turn in a few months.
Love, Grandma Y.
Post a Comment