I know the picture is dark and a little out of focus, but do you think Seth liked his first try of eggs?!
I made three egg yolks (apparently the white are allergens so they can't have that part until they're a year old or something...didn't know that!) and Seth gobbled them up. He would have eaten more if I had made more. Guess I'll be buying eggs in bulk from now on.
Oh, and trying eggs meant also trying a new utensil, the fork! He wasn't quite sure about what it was at first, but after realizing that it brought yummy food into his mouth, he didn't quite care.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
eggs
Posted by Kristen at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Big smile!!
He just gets cuter and cuter!!! David loves looking at the pics you post of Seth. That's great he loves eggs - they're so easy to make and healthy. David eats them a lot too, usually scrambled mixed with frozen spinach and topped with maple syrup.
Post a Comment