Saturday, July 26, 2008

boy after dad's heart



I was making dinner tonight, and Seth as usual wanted to play in the kitchen while I was in there. That means he crawls around and plays with the water bottles in the corner or pulls himself up on the cabinet and opens up the door. That is his newest thing. But tonight he eventually crawled away and seriously went over to Kevin's basketball and started playing with it. You can guess how proud Kevin was when he chose to play with the basketball all by himself!

And yes that is Christmas garland on the floor. I just got it today from someone for 67 cents! I have to go find a place to put it now until December.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only did he play with the basketball, but he had to work to get it out of the corner. Yes!!

Stefanie Schocke said...

So when he cries for mommy is he a boy after your heart?!

Kristen said...

Are you asking that to Kevin or me?