Thursday, March 13, 2008

a busy week!

It is SO late right now, but I wanted to post since I haven't this week yet. Sorry for not putting up new pictures. I have been incredibly busy this week! Seth was a good little helper today who hung out in the kitchen all day with me, watched me bake, and talked to me. He was so content to just be hanging out.

Seth absolutely LOVES bath time now. He never cried or minded baths before, but now he actually has fun. That kid loves the water. He kicks and splashes and gets us all wet. He squeals in delight during bath time. I LOVE it, too! It's one of my favorite parts of the day because he enjoys it so much.

Seth has also been "leaning." He can't sit up yet, but he does sort of lean forward in a sitting position! After a little bit he will fall over one way or another. It cracks me up because he could care less, never cries about it or really seems to mind that he just fell over!

And it's amazing how much more he can do in just one week's time. Last week he was working on lifting his head up as far as he could on his tummy. And this week, he is pushing up his upper body with his little arms! This is the best shot I could get of him doing this. It was right before bath time last night, hence his little naked body! He is happiest when he is naked.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! He is so cute :) I can't wait to meet him and see you again! Love you.

Stefanie Schocke said...

He is SOOO cute! I can't get over his big, blue eyes!