Friday, March 21, 2008

new poll

I put a new poll on the right. Voting ends the last day of March! :)

Pictures from yesterday and today:

Playing with this new little floor water mat. Thought that might be fun for his tummy time.


Awake from his morning nap!

I took this picture while he was sleeping last night (he didn't even stir when the bright flash went off!) because it really shows how long he is with his legs all stretched out.

7 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Aunts hands down :)

His hair is looking like Boo's.

Kristin said...

So cute! I wish that we were going to be able to see you when you are home, but I am not sure we will be making any trips coming up.

I think Seth looks like Daniel in that last picture, and I definitely think he will be smiling a lot for his grandma! Sorry Stef

Stefanie Schocke said...

I agree...totally looks like Daniel sleeping about a year ago.

I think maybe Daniel will win the contest :)

Or Uncle Josh because he looks funny.

Anonymous said...

hey stef, i don't look funny you mean aunt

josh

Aimee said...

COUSINS will definitely win :) I can't wait to meet the little guy!! Hope you enjoy your Easter Sunday with the Langs. See you in 13 days :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris!
I just voted on your survey for the grandparents but I really think Seth will smile (laugh at) his funny - looking relatives, namely his uncles (sorry Josh and Dan) but will want to be held by his grandparents because GRANDPARENTS RULE!!! See you soon!
Love, Mom Y.

Anonymous said...

That water mat is so cool! How exciting that you'll be back soon for a visit.