This weekend was the official start of spring break. Yeah! We weren't super busy, just mainly resting as we've been tired and sick (or trying not to get sick). We did have a birthday party to go to on Saturday, and Whittington spent the evening with us tonight. Here are a few pictures from the last couple days...
Walking to the birthday party. Love the hat. I think it was from the Gawne's, but I can't remember because this kid has a ton of hats!
I am doing better at being on my stomach and leaning on my arms. I roll half way ALL the time (Mommy finds me in my crib that way) but haven't rolled over all the way yet.
I like to suck my fingers whenever I can. I almost always suck the first two on my left hand. It leads to lots of drool, which gets my shirt soaking wet!
2 comments:
Way to totally sport the outfits I gave you Seth! :)
I love these pictures!!! I can't wait to see that precious face in person! :) Looking forward to seeing you both!!
Post a Comment